When Autoweb decided to move from the suburbs to an iconic downtown Tampa building, Rivergate Tower, they envisioned a workspace that reflected their brand and culture. As a leader of technology in the automobile business, their executives wanted to ensure the new space was strong on place identity and would align with their strategic goals for innovation in their industry. Florida Business Interiors worked closely with the interior design team of Create+Co to maximize the potential of this workplace within this split-level suite with riverfront and park views.
A generous number of collaborative settings with a residential feel were provided that were identifiable and welcoming to workers. The open feel and low separations reinforce Autoweb’s collaborative workstyle. The use of Haworth Collection, a major supplier of leather to luxury car brands like Ferrari and Lamborghini, as well as luxury interior furnishings, stylishly closed the loop on the connection between their space and culture.
Interior Designer: Create+Co
Photography: © 2018 Seamus Payne
Featured on OfficeSnapshots.com
TBBJ Coolest Office Finalist 2018
- Florida Business Interiors...
- Suncoast Credit Union
- Booking.com Chicago
- Tidewell Hospice Lakewood...
- Booking.com Salt Lake City
- Metrohm USA
- Centauri Insurance
- Booking.com Houston Office
- Honeywell Aerospace
- Florida Digestive Specialists
- Depository Trust and Clearing...
- Michael Saunders Main Street
- Comprehensive Spine Institute
- HCC Southshore Science &...
- Hillsborough Community...
- St. Petersburg College -...
- Tervis Tumbler
- FBI Ybor Showroom
- Design Styles Architecture...
- Inspired Living by Validus