Suncoast Credit Union Admin II Building
Suncoast Credit Union has been a long-term partner of Haworth and FBI, and because of that strong relationship our team understood how this new building’s design should support their needs. Their business involves rapid growth and their primary focus is on facility performance to support their members. By utilizing a completely flexible build-out with Haworth’s moveable walls, raised access flooring with HVAC and utilities underneath, and modular furniture pieces, their facilities team is able to re-organize and expand growing departments without affecting operations.
In addition, the circular lights in the stairwell and accent colors used throughout reinforce their re-branding and was a focus of the design team in the interiors. All team members in the building have access to daylight and views, along with a peaceful courtyard for rest and recharging during the workday.
All of this ties back to Suncoast’s mission of improving the quality of their member’s lives in building trust and respect, along with maintaining a strong and innovative credit union.
Architect: Hepner Architects
Contractor: Creative Contractors, Inc.
Photography: ©2019 Rich Montalbano / RiMo Photo, LLC
- Florida Business Interiors...
- Booking.com Chicago
- Tidewell Hospice Lakewood...
- Booking.com Salt Lake City
- Metrohm USA
- Centauri Insurance
- Booking.com Houston Office
- Honeywell Aerospace
- Florida Digestive Specialists
- Depository Trust and Clearing...
- Michael Saunders Main Street
- Comprehensive Spine Institute
- HCC Southshore Science &...
- Hillsborough Community...
- St. Petersburg College -...
- Tervis Tumbler
- FBI Ybor Showroom
- Design Styles Architecture...
- Inspired Living by Validus